Take this course
You need an ALMA Learning account to take this online course.
If you don’t have an ALMA learning account, you can create an account easily. Don’t worry, it only takes a few minutes to create an account. We only ask for your name, email address and a password.
If you already have an ALMA learning account, select the Login to Enroll button above to take this course.
About this course
This course introduces the scorecard web platform – our online tool to manage scorecards – and the various features that help you track accountability for action.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn:
- how to access the scorecard web platform
- about the structure of a scorecard, an individual cell and colour thresholds
- the different ways you can view the scorecard to analyse the data
- how to create charts and graphs
- how to use the action tracker and workplan manager