About the African Leaders Malaria Alliance
The ALMA learning platform has been created by the African Leaders Malaria Alliance (ALMA).
The African Leaders Malaria Alliance is a coalition of African Union Heads of State and Government established to drive accountability and action for results against:
- neglected tropical diseases (NTDs)
- reproductive, maternal, neonatal, child, and adolescent health (RMNCAH)
Online courses, webinars and technical assistance
With this website, you can learn new skills in creating a scorecard management tool, improving an existing scorecard and using the scorecard web platform.
To improve the impact of your scorecard management tool and increase accountability, you can:
- take part in online self-paced courses
- attend engaging live webinars
- request country-specific technical assistance
To take one of our exciting course, you’ll need to create an account to store your progress and earn a certificate.
Creating the scorecard knowledge hub
Our online training courses and webinars will form part of an online scorecard knowledge hub we are launching in early 2021. The scorecard knowledge hub will become the one-stop portal for learning about scorecard management tools and accountability mechanisms.
The upcoming knowledge hub will help deliver the digitisation and real-time data priority as set out in H.E. President Uhuru Kenyatta’s legacy agenda for his two-year term as ALMA chair.
Along with online courses and webinars, the scorecard knowledge hub will include:
- a public directory of scorecards shared by African countries
- online resources including case studies, toolkits and training material
- a community of practice to share experiences of using scorecards and discover practical advice from neighbouring countries
- technical support for ministries of health to request help and guidance with the scorecard management tool
Stay up to date
You can stay up to date about new courses and webinars by following ALMA on social media: